Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2012

All aboard for crazy town!

OK so we had a bit of an incident here today.  Luckily I wasn't involved, because, quite frankly I've had my share of crazy for the moment.

My teenage sister-in-law (my husband's youngest sister) decided that she was leaving home today and heading to the big smoke.  So far so good.  My mother-in-law didn't agree with her decision so ordered my brother-in-law to sabotage her car.  That done, my other brother-in-law saw that the car was disabled and helpfully fixed it (now he is in the MIL bad books but that's not unusual).  MIL then hid the car keys, SIL found them. 

A stand off is continuing as MIL sits in the front seat of the car with her dog, refusing to budge, letting the dog fart and stink out the car for all eternity.  SIL is sulking on the veranda while FIL wonders who will cook his dinner.

All in all, situation normal here in crazy town.

No comments:

Post a Comment