Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2012

What? For me? Awwww...

Wow, I am humbled and amazed to receive an award from a fellow bush blogger.

 Thank you to Bush Govo for awarding me the Liebster Award.


I have also shamelessly ripped almost this entire post off from her site.  Which is awesome, by the way.  A very impressive piece of work and a credit to a young lady who is passionate about her job, the bush and her lifestyle.

This award is passed on from blogger to blogger.


The rules for the Liebster Award are:

  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs to pass the award onto.
  • They must have less than 200 followers.
  • Give lots of thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to their sites.
  • Post the award on your blog.
  • List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
Now the tricky part - awarding the Liebster Award to 5 more up & coming blogs....

I may have to get back to you on that one.

3 comments:

  1. Congatulations on the award. This is the great part about it you get to follow it and find great blogs like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wicked humour and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete