Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2012

Apologies

Dear Readers, I am so sorry for the huge amount of time that has passed since I last posted.  Almost 2 whole months has gone since I shared something with you and for this - I am deeply apologetic. 

So, you may ask, what hs been happening to keep me away from the computer for so long?  Well, where do I even begin?

Firstly, there was Easter.  A fairly painless event this year - thanks largely to my parents who visited and saved me from the torturous goings-on at the IL's. 

Secondly, I give quite a large amount of my time to a few local community organisations and April/May is always a busy time for us.  I am sure other wives/mothers/girlfriends/govos would appreciate that if something is going to be organised in the bush, it is the women who generally do it.  The menfolk all get together and agree to do something - but the actual doing is done by those who are most capable and that is the ladyfolk. 

And last, but certainly not least - SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEEN USING MY COMPUTER!  My lifeline to the outside world, my sanity, my dear friend, has been sullied by the touch of our grubby English backpacker.  And has he is not what you'd call blessed with brains, I had to log out of all my accounts and clear my cache, lest he stumble onto my secret identity and go shooting his big dumb mouth off to the IL's. 

I am a fairly generous person, and don't mind sharing, but I was a bit nervous about letting anyone use my computer.  I guess it's the modern equivalent of the diary I guess and I don't know that he would have the common sense to keep his mouth shut.  Nice guy, but yeah, not smart.

So, what's new with you all?  I'll try & squeeze a few more posts in, because at the end of the week we are off for a few days R & R.  Just have to survive the drive first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment